I’ve decided that I will title my blog posts with quotes made by Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy for the foreseeable future, because this is my blog and it entertains me to do so.
Gilgamesh is amazing.
World of Warcraft: To Do List
- Heroic Uldir. We’re up to Zul at the moment. You know, for a raid that literally gets no introduction for the Alliance bar “some snake people briefly mention it during the war campaign and here’s a small cutscene” I’m actually really enjoying it! The bosses are varied and interesting, unlike Tomb of Stack the Fuck Up To Soak Shit and Antorus the Addsfest, and any dungeon that has even a trace of Old God in it is a 10/10 in my book.
- Rep grind. I’ve only got Champions of Azeroth and the Tortollan Seekers to go, and rather than grind them out obsessively, I’ve found the best way to do it and actually keep my interest is to only bother grinding them when there’s an emissary for them. They get a big wedge of rep for the trouble, and I don’t feel like I am grinding too much.
- Level the hunter. She’s at 117 at the moment. Again, it’s a case of taking it slowly, doing it gradually, rather than going all in, too hard, too fast, and getting burnt out or even BORED of the game.
- MORE MYTHIC PLUS. I’ve barely done any dungeons this expansion. My gearing has come from raiding, world quests and warfronts, and while that’s great and I like how there’s a variety of ways to get the gear you want, I did a couple dungeons last week and I had a jolly old time. Sure, we didn’t get them done in time but I still had fun, and that’s what matters!
- Level Porcelaine, because she’s goddamn awesome.
- Like, as soon as I saw the bald hairstyle, I had to, I just had to.
- Soul Calibur 6, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Football Manager 2019 are all released in the coming weeks and threaten to eat up ALL MY TIME EVER.
- Mercenary Ramza! He’s amazing!
- I’m playing Civ 6 again, and I have to say Montezuma can still entirely go fuck himself.
- Rahul in GBBO is too pure for this corrupt universe.
- No, seriously, fuck you Montezuma. And while I’m here, Pedro and Wilhelmina too!
- “See these weapons I picked up in the rift? They let me predict the weather: bullet showers and rocket storms!”
- Trance Terra! QUAD CAST CHAOS FIRE! DESTROY ALL THE THINGS!
Panda Steve Stuff
- Still gay as hell.