I haven’t done a list of things in a while, so here we go. NOTE, some things may not be entirely serious.
- Red Mage-esque hats for clothies.
- Also, let us have some neck items that actually show up on characters! Not just necklaces either, but things like ruffs! Ascots!
- Player housing for the love of god.
- PANDAREN WARLOCKS.
- Shit just make Pandaren be every class, that way I can race change everything and finally be happy.
- Odyn-shaped training dummies, because MAN I’d love to beat that guy up on a regular basis without having to traipse through the Halls of Valor for 6 years.
- Wrathion. More dragonbro please.
- Hunter healing spec where they shoot bandages and medicine at people.
- Warrior healing spec where they charge/heroic leap around and shout at people to make them feel better. Every ability has a yelled emote like “PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!” and whatnot.
- Tentacle mount. Slither slither.
- Old God mount. Like, I want a miniature Old God to fly around on.
- Val’kyr mount. We helped Eyir out a few times, have her be all “strap a saddle on me and let’s fly away together!”
- That mask above as a permanent transmog item. Preferably without the tanks on the back too.
- Khadgar-shaped training dummies.
- Affliction Warlock combat animations. ’cause aside from Drain Life, what is there to look at? Everyone knows the bigger the firework show, the more damage you do!
- A proper, in-game capital city for gnomes. Let them have Gnomeregan finally, or maybe even let them build some new steampunk-esque city somewhere!
- I would say let Worgen have Gilneas back too but I don’t care enough.
- Playable ethereals!
- 80’s hairstyles. Think Bonnie Tyler or Kim Wilde.
So, the sooner Blizzard start working on this stuff, the better as far as I am concerned, darlings.