Wait what? What game are you playing? Jeez.
There’s so much to do I can barely fit it all in!
- LFR for legendary questlines on 3 characters, with a 4th to come soon.
- Speaking of the 4th, she’s level 96 and a bit, and she’s faffing around in the Spires of Arak. She took the smuggler’s den for her outpost and got Ziri’ak the second time she summoned the vendor-bloke, which is nice.
- Lunchi’s followers are FINALLY level 100. Now comes the bloody awful slog of gearing them up. Thankfully she has a salvage yard which seems to be giving me a good amount of upgrade tokens!
- She needs to make them epic too, but one step at a time.
- Fishing. All my characters need fishing. I don’t know why I’m suddenly dead set on this. Maybe I want them all to have Nat Pagle?
- Speaking of potential followers, Harrison bloody Jones needs to show up more. AND MURADIN NEEDS TO GO HOME.
- Raiding with Leashes 3! Need all the pets!
- Soloing Cataclysm raids for fun and profit. And mounts. Need mounts.
- Solo Ulduar for
fun and profitMIMIRON’S HEAD. YOU WILL DROP. I COMMAND IT.
- I still have treasures to collect. Pets to battle. Archaeology to dig up. Followers to collect. I play the game SO MUCH and I have SO MUCH to do, and there’s people moaning there’s nothing to do?
What fuckin’ game you playing? ’cause it’s certainly not the same one I am.
In other news, the boyfriend and I are playing King of Fighters XIII more recently. He’s rather good with Maxima and Hwa Jai (frustratingly so, in fact) whereas my best characters are Andy Bogard and his love interest/pseudo stalker Mai Shiranui.
You can edit the colours of characters in the game, so a lot of my time may well be spent making my characters look amazing.
I’d best get on that.