As you can see, there’s a distinct theme going on here. This set is a recolour of the War Paint Mail set, and is called the Outrunner Mail. For the most part, they’re BoE pieces you can find in the Wailing Caverns, and Blackfathom Deeps. Yes, our favourite dungeons ever.
The bow is a different kettle of fish. It’s an epic weapon that drops from the Halls of Reflection dungeon, after the Lich King has chased you out his house.
So, what is there in total?
- Shoulder: Grunt’s Pauldrons. Blackfathom Deeps is your best bet for this one.
- Chest: Outrunner’s Chestguard. Blackfathom Deeps again!
- Hands: Outrunner’s Gloves. As a delightful change of scenery, your best bet for this one is Wailing Caverns.
- Waist: Outrunner’s Cord. Wailing Caverns. Yuck.
- Legs: Outrunner’s Legguards. This one you can go either Wailing Caverns OR Blackfathom Deeps! Huzzah!
- Feet: Outrunner’s Slippers. Wailing Caverns is your likely bet.
- Weapon: Crypt Fiend Slayer. Make sure you don’t do it on Heroic, as it won’t drop! Thankfully, this means you can reset it at your leisure, you don’t just get 1 shot per day at it.
Pandaren may be my favourite race, but there aren’t many mail sets that look good on them, so this simple, minimalist look is lovely.
And as you’ve seen in the pictures above, the perk of being a hunter is that you can get pets that match your look! Animals become the ultimate accessory!
(I hope D.E.H.T.A. don’t read that!)
#wow #transmog #pandaren